Have you ever wondered how some recruiters are able to bill at levels that most just dream of? Learn from top recruiters & raise your skills
Posted by Audry Rivard on May 24, 2013 at 7:54am
Posted by Randi Foret on May 24, 2013 at 7:33am
Posted by Thanh Dodd on May 24, 2013 at 7:32am
Posted by Remona East on May 24, 2013 at 7:30am
Posted by Vanessa Mahaffey on May 23, 2013 at 5:32pm
If you are unhappy in your current career role take time out to understand what would make you passionate about turning up to the office every morning. Find a good time to have a word with your boss or human resources manager to help them understand how you are feeling – with the positive spin on what you could be doing for the company.
Any good employer should welcome your feedback and if you are valued they will make an effort to try and address the situation.
Time and time again employees only lay out their ‘issues’ when they are pushed to do so when they hand in a resignation letter. Too late.
There are a number of reasons why I say ‘too late’.
1. If this is the only time you feel you can tell the company, you have a bad boss!
2. If the subject of your career has only come up because you resigned, you have a bad boss!
3. The company knows how difficult and how much time and money it will take to replace you. They will wait until it is a matter they can control on their terms, therefore you are probably in the firing line!
4. Evidence indicates that a very high percentage of people who take counter offers from their employer are back on the job market within a year. It often just doesn’t work out the way they told you it would!
5. Its a dangerous game to resign in the hope that your company will want to keep you on board. Like a long shot do you?
If you have explored your career opportunities and current job with your employer and still feel the need to explore how CNA Executive Search, iGaming, Mobile & Social Media could help you meet your career aspirations in a new career challenge, why don’t you give me a call on +44 7838 206602 or email me at email@example.com.
Tip #6: Quality calls vs Quantity
Make quality calls to your prospective clients rather than just achieving a call quota. Plan and write your specific call objectives for each call before you make it. Make every call count by gaining one more piece of information to ensure the next call to that prospect is more targeted! Click here to play this clip.
Recruitment Juice specialises in high quality and innovative training DVDs. Totally fresh and prepared by recruiters for recruiters, our ground-breaking approach will deliver results and help build success. These Juicy Tips are taken directly from our revolutionary training DVD,‘THE JUICY BITS OF NEW BUSINESS - A Recruiters’ Guide’ which is a six-dvd training programme aimed directly at improving your new business generation. Refresh your business drive with a big, juicy hit of 100% pure energy! www.recruitmentjuice.com